Living In The City(Final) Living In The City(Final)

Damn son, you've done it! You took everything you put into the last demo and did a 180 on it! This flows so well. I love it, I've already downloaded it after the first 10 seconds or so lol. Excellent work, I approve!

LTTP - Dark World LTTP - Dark World

This is slick. Awesome job!

EpicGameMusic responds:

Thanks glad you liked it!

RR: Marble Zone RR: Marble Zone

Man this song needs some desperate loving... I like this :P. Good job yo!

Living In The City DEMO 2 Living In The City DEMO 2

Major, MAJOR improvement from the first demo. It's more fluid and smooth compared to the first. I'm really looking forward to the finished product! Good job!

deliverance84 responds:

aaahh man, im chuffed!!! Im honored by your prase dude, i know you will love the final version of this song, and im glad you followed this song and kept up to date with its progression. Thanks alot warrior-sth, the exact person this track was supposed to find, im chuffed. see you at the final product my friend.
Rated 5 / 5 stars 3

Angel Island After Dark(Sonik) Angel Island After Dark(Sonik)

Ahhh Hell...

It`s been a while, man. I have only one thing to say about this mix.

Hell. Yes. :D

DreamEater responds:

Dude! Seriously :D
We gotta do another collab sometime soon, and make something original too! :D
pm me anytime bro!

~Sonik

Chalktopia Chalktopia

Wow...

If my life was a game, this would be the theme song for my high school lol. It gives off a kind of school-time feel to it, which I like lol. Great job bro!

Maxo01 responds:

sweet! that's exactly what I was going for! thanks so much dude!

The Corridors of Time The Corridors of Time

OH SNAP!

Jeez... This is awesome! ...I really can't say much more than this cuz I'm lovin' this sound! Great work man! :D

Twone responds:

Hey thanks!

Ab Aeterno (Chrono Trigger) Ab Aeterno (Chrono Trigger)

Oh Snap!

I totally agree with what you're saying lol. EVERYONE takes a stab at this one... and I'm currently doing it too lol. Just... need to get off my ass to do it lol. Kickin' mix man. This one's goin' to my iPod ASAP!

Kloudtana responds:

Thanks a lot man, and good luck on your mix! i know what you mean about getting off your ass and doing it, this was sitting almost done on my computer for at least a month.

Living In The City - 94'( Living In The City - 94'(

:O Wow...

My jaw just dropped... Can't wait to see the full version!

Warrior-STH

deliverance84 responds:

thanks for the review warrior, i cant wait to get the rest done. Sonic R had an amazing ost, judging by ur pic, u are clearly aware of this. Very glad someone reviewed this song, it now gives me hope in the fact that i cant go wrong now, since ive got such a brilliant response to the demo. Thanks again Warrior-STH, i will see u at the finished version hopefully my friend.

Kingdom Hearts - Traverse Town Kingdom Hearts - Traverse Town

KH FTW!

I love this! It's like if Traverse Town opened a swingin' diner, this would be the music playing in the background. Nice choice of instruments, they really fit well together. 5ed and 10ed dude!